2014-2015 CHOICES APPLICATION
Elementary, Middle and High School
All applications and any required documentation must be received in the AAIL office as soon as possible and no later than 5:00 PM December 13, 2013.
Mail or bring completed application to:
Fort Worth Independent School District
100 North University Drive, Suite NE226
Fort Worth, Texas 76107-1360
- Submit only one application form - online or paper.
- Some programs require that additional paperwork be submitted with this application. Be sure to check the CHOICES catalog.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Falsifying information on Choices application will invalidate the Choices application and the student application will be excluded from the Program of Choice Selection.
- If you have more than one child, an application must be filled out for each child.
- Do not submit application to campus
The Fort Worth Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and expression, military/veteran status, in its programs and activities. The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: June Davis, 504 Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr., NW 250, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817-814-2875; Rufino Mendoza, Title IX Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr., NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817-814-2793.