2020–2021 Choices Application
Gold Seal Programs of Choice and Schools of Choice
Application deadline is 5:00 PM December 13, 2019.
- An active e-mail address is required to begin the Choices application.
- Current FWISD employees can sign-in using their Active Directory login.
- FWISD student email accounts (@stu.org) cannot be used for the application.
- If you have more than one child, an application must be completed for each child.
- Revisions can be made to the on-line application through December 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM. Current FWISD applicants must enter the student's FWISD ID# and DOB. All other applicants must enter the Confirmation number located on the Confirmation page of the on-line application.
- Applicants for IM Terrell VPA will receive an email after the application deadline with instructions to schedule student's audition/portfolio. A VPA Information form will also be included – please bring this form to the audition/portfolio review.
- Applicants to Young Women's Leadership Academy will be required to submit additional documents to the campus at the interview.
- Applications not identified as Completed on the Dashboard by the deadline will not be considered for lottery.
- Falsifying information on Choices application will invalidate the Choices application and the student application will be excluded from the Program of Choice Lottery.
The Fort Worth Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and expression, military/veteran status, in its programs and activities. The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Patricia Sutton, 504 Coordinator/Foster Care Liaison, 100 N University Dr., NE 240, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2458, Yassmin Lee, Title IX Coordinator, 100 N University Dr. NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2727 or Cynthia Rincón, Title VII Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr., NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2724. The content of this publication may be expanded, modified, or revoked throughout the school year by action of the Board of Education, changes in law, and/or changes in administrative procedures. All policies and procedures are in accordance with FWISD Board of Education Policy and or local regulations as of this publication’s print deadline. Any adopted revision to Board policies and/or regulation will become effective immediately and thereby supersede any policies and/or regulations contained in this publication.