2022–2023 Choices Application
Gold Seal Programs of Choice and Schools of Choice
Application deadline is 5:00 PM August 26, 2022.
- An active e-mail address is required to begin the Choices application.
- Current FWISD employees can sign-in using their Active Directory login.
- FWISD student email accounts (@stu.org) cannot be used for the application.
- If you applied last year, you can use the same account as long as you have the same password and it was not an @stu.org email address.
- A P.O. Box cannot be used for the Physical Address.
- If you have more than one child, an application must be completed for each child.
- Only one (1) application per student can be submitted.
- Only Programs with space available or the possibility of space will be listed on the late application.
- Applicants for IM Terrell VPA and Arlington Heights Dance will be contacted with instructions to schedule student's audition/portfolio.
- Applicants to Young Women's Leadership Academy will be contacted by YWLA for additional application requirements.
- Revisions can be made to the on-line application once every seven days. Current FWISD applicants must enter the student's FWISD ID# and DOB. All other applicants must enter the Confirmation number located on the Confirmation page of the on-line application.
- Falsifying information on Choices application will invalidate the Choices application and the student application will be excluded from the Programs of Choice Lottery.
The Fort Worth Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and expression, military/veteran status, in its programs and activities. The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Patricia Sutton, 504 Coordinator/Foster Care Liaison, 100 N University Dr., NE 240, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2458, Yassmin Lee, Title IX Coordinator, 100 N University Dr. NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2727 or Cynthia Rincón, Title VII Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr., NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817.814.2724. The content of this publication may be expanded, modified, or revoked throughout the school year by action of the Board of Education, changes in law, and/or changes in administrative procedures. All policies and procedures are in accordance with FWISD Board of Education Policy and or local regulations as of this publication’s print deadline. Any adopted revision to Board policies and/or regulation will become effective immediately and thereby supersede any policies and/or regulations contained in this publication.
Start Late Application