2016-2017 CHOICES APPLICATION
Elementary, Middle and High School
All applications and any required documentation must be received in the AAIL office as soon as possible and no later than 5:00 PM December 4, 2015.
Mail or bring completed application to:
Fort Worth Independent School District
100 North University Drive, Suite NE226
Fort Worth, Texas 76107-1360
- Submit only one application form - online or paper.
- Some programs require that additional paperwork be submitted. Be sure to check the CHOICES catalog.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Falsifying information on Choices application will invalidate the Choices application and the student application will be excluded from the Program of Choice Selection.
- If you have more than one child, an application must be filled out for each child.
- DO NOT submit applications directly to the campuses.
- DO NOT fax application or other documentation.
- Revisions can be made to the on-line application through December 4, 2015 at 5:00pm. Current FWISD applicants must enter the student's FWISD ID# and DOB. All other applicants must enter the Confirmation number located on the Confirmation page of the on-line application.
The Fort Worth Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and expression, military/veteran status, in its programs and activities. The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: June Davis, 504 Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr., NW 250, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817-814-2875; Rufino Mendoza, Title IX Coordinator, 100 N. University Dr., NW 130-I, Fort Worth, TX 76107, 817-814-2793.
Online application ended on December 4, 2015 at 5:00 PM.